App smashing is a new buzzword for using more than one app to accomplish a task. An example of app smashing occurs when the camera app is used to add content. Using multiple apps can add more possibilities to student projects.
Every day we will have a new feature to teach you the latest and greatest ideas in technology:
- Mash-up Monday: Exciting combination of educational technology resources
- App-tastic Tuesday: The best applications in technology delivered straight to you
- Website Wednesday: Wonderful websites that are worth your while
- Technology Tip Thursday: Get an innovative tip on all things technology
- #Follow Friday: Find out the latest things to follow
This website reminds you of the steps needed to view equations as graphs. A lesson plan and file supplement are provided to share the knowledge with your classroom.
A configurable four-channel timer / stopwatch optimized for easy tracking of simultaneous experiments.
Create a stunning HTML5 website; no coding skills needed; and a mobile website to be accessed from your phone or iPad as you are on the go.
Want a more traditional Windows experience in Windows 8? Classic Shell lets you add the Start Menu back and bypass Metro. You can even use the Classic Start Menu from Windows XP in 7/8, or customize the menu to suit your style. It includes Classic Explorer, allowing customization of various aspects of Windows (File) Explorer.