A blog for CTE educators about their experiences in the classroom. Educators from across clusters share success stories and tips they learned along the way.
Every day we will have a new feature to teach you the latest and greatest ideas in technology:
- Mash-up Monday: Exciting combination of educational technology resources
- App-tastic Tuesday: The best applications in technology delivered straight to you
- Website Wednesday: Wonderful websites that are worth your while
- Technology Tip Thursday: Get an innovative tip on all things technology
- #Follow Friday: Find out the latest things to follow
This informative article gives teachers budget friendly ideas for classroom management. The author suggests using sensory techniques to gain student attention.
A CDC publication that is updated monthly with the most recent disease trends specifically about emerging diseases. Take a look at the most recent copy online or sign up for the emails to use throughout the school year.
Celly creates a private communication network that keeps educators and students connected inside and outside the classroom via text message, email, or Celly website; and provides a safe way to link students, parents, and schools.
Keep current with changes in technology by following the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEEE). Topics range from advancements in robotic design to technology history.