This informative article gives teachers budget friendly ideas for classroom management. The author suggests using sensory techniques to gain student attention.
Every day we will have a new feature to teach you the latest and greatest ideas in technology:
- Mash-up Monday: Exciting combination of educational technology resources
- App-tastic Tuesday: The best applications in technology delivered straight to you
- Website Wednesday: Wonderful websites that are worth your while
- Technology Tip Thursday: Get an innovative tip on all things technology
- #Follow Friday: Find out the latest things to follow
This website reminds you of the steps needed to view equations as graphs. A lesson plan and file supplement are provided to share the knowledge with your classroom.
Get fit with this free and easy to follow website. Bodybulding.com offers daily meal plans, workouts, and nutritional support. Choose the workout plan that fits your needs. Each plan has a list of recipes that promote healthy eating and lifestyles.
Medical interpretation app for healthcare professionals. MediBabble features clearly laid out scripts to obtain patient history and information. This app can help patients directly instead of relying on a translator.
The purpose of this site is to share information about free resources that .teachers can use in their classrooms. In 2012 Free Technology for Teachers received the Edublogs Award for Best Ed Tech Blog. Free Technology for Teachers is read by an audience of more than 58,000 daily subscribers.