Written by an 11 year teacher of high school microeconomics and macroeconomics. He is also a writer for the Council for Economic Education. This blog is informative, written at an upper level for high school and includes videos. Want to start an intelligent discussion with your class on raising the minimum rate, for example? Microeconomics explains both sides of the issue. But, make no mistake – this is a blog and not intended to be completely neutral. You are getting someone’s opinion on the topics. Bookmark this regularly updated and useful blog.
Every day we will have a new feature to teach you the latest and greatest ideas in technology:
- Mash-up Monday: Exciting combination of educational technology resources
- App-tastic Tuesday: The best applications in technology delivered straight to you
- Website Wednesday: Wonderful websites that are worth your while
- Technology Tip Thursday: Get an innovative tip on all things technology
- #Follow Friday: Find out the latest things to follow
Do you have the next great TechTalk idea? Please submit TechTalk suggestions by clicking here.