The following is a list of six simple steps to create a list of the apps on your iOS device.
- Open iTunes on your computer
- On the file menu, pick VIEW-AS-LIST
- You can pick a column to sort by for the final list, for instance name, genre, etc.
- Select PRINT from the file menu and, in the print dialog box, select “Song Listing” and, in the in the theme drop-down box, select “Custom”.
- Click the “Page Setup” button and select the landscape mode to avoid word wrapping and click OK.
- Click PRINT in the print dialog box which will take you to your regular print menu where you can pick a printer or print/save to PDF to get a PDF file.