Always seeing finger prints? According to iPad’s user’s guide, you should not use window cleaners, household cleaners, aerosol sprays, solvents, alcohol, ammonia or abrasives to clean your screen. An inexpensive microfiber washcloth can do the trick. You can dampen the washcloth for harder smudges, but do not get the washcloth too wet!
Every day we will have a new feature to teach you the latest and greatest ideas in technology:
- Mash-up Monday: Exciting combination of educational technology resources
- App-tastic Tuesday: The best applications in technology delivered straight to you
- Website Wednesday: Wonderful websites that are worth your while
- Technology Tip Thursday: Get an innovative tip on all things technology
- #Follow Friday: Find out the latest things to follow
Do you have the next great TechTalk idea? Please submit TechTalk suggestions by clicking here.