A blog for CTE educators about their experiences in the classroom. Educators from across clusters share success stories and tips they learned along the way.
Every day we will have a new feature to teach you the latest and greatest ideas in technology:
- Mash-up Monday: Exciting combination of educational technology resources
- App-tastic Tuesday: The best applications in technology delivered straight to you
- Website Wednesday: Wonderful websites that are worth your while
- Technology Tip Thursday: Get an innovative tip on all things technology
- #Follow Friday: Find out the latest things to follow
App smashing is a new buzzword for using more than one app to accomplish a task. An example of app smashing occurs when the camera app is used to add content. Using multiple apps can add more possibilities to student projects.
Increase vocabulary skills and feed the world. This website donates ten grains of rice for each correct answer students submit. The website features different languages and subjects for the students.
App: Digs by Zillow
This “pinterest-like” app is great for planning interior design. Users can create boards and upload their designs to the app. Boards can be divided into style and space.
Earthcam.com allows you to see what is happening in real time all over the world. Students can view famous sights and examine the current demographics of the area.